lördag 14 mars 2009



My soul is moving into the zone

into the world of disconnection,

before that I really must find myself

in the world of being me,

otherwise I get lost in the world of the unknown

The spirit is calling me into the zone

the body takes me into the beat of the Wounderland song

my heart has the rythm of the ansisters before me

And therefore I am

therefore I am


moving into the disconnection of the universe

crack into pieces, disconnected

breath is the only thing that is safe

moving

love

To be born again,

starting a new rythm,

more like the soul of our dreams

more like the rythm of the earths heartbeat

more like the inner core of whats me

into the core

and I will be reborn

into a new breath

love,

av My


I den indiska mytologin finns ett "bortkoppling av universum", Shiva förstörde universum, för att sedan gå in i ett stadium av ickegörandet/tänkandet, innan hon byggde upp universum igen. Ett stadium där vi är lost! Lost in space! När vi har gjort färdigt någonting och innan vi börjar på något nytt. Där, om vi tillbringar lite tid där .. mellanrummet mellan in och utandning, mellan ut och inandning. Kreativitens urstart .. icke görandet, icke handlandet .. vad finns? Kanske temat på nästa års melodifestival låt?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar